Notes can sometimes be so irritatingly offensive; to make things even, sarcastic replies may give a ridiculous consequence.
1. There seems to be a weird sub-genre of selfies where people pretend their significant other crept up on them and took a picture.
2. I’m guessing this young lady liked her sunglasses and decided to take a spur of the moment pic,
3. Was there something you wanted, buddy?
4. Apparently there’s something going on at her midriff. If you can tell what it is, let us know.
5. It appears that this young man wanted to commemorate a classy affair,
6. Wow, what a daring stunt.
7. Yikes, I don’t think that’s the kind of photography they had in mind.
8. So, why didn’t she just shut the door?
9. And here’s yet another “my imaginary spouse is taking pictures of me” selfie.
10. Yeah, maybe don’t wear your sunglasses if you’re pretending you’re stuck in traffic.
11 The Best Goal Ever
12 How To Lose A Smile In A Sec
13 What a mess.
15 Is That Cute?
16 Photobomb 1
17 Photobomb 2
18. “Yup, I was born in the wrong generation.”
19. “There will be no selfies in my domain.”
20. “Wait, I’m confused. Is this the men’s bathroom?”
21. “Maybe…just maybe, she didn’t see me.”
22. “I have failed as a parent.”
23. “Is there not a public bathroom is the United States devoid of this self-me crap??”
24. “Unlike you, I actually need to use this.”
25. “You will be punished for your sins.”
26. “HAHAA PEEEEAC…oh sh-it, hey.”
27. “Oh, you mean to tell me you don’t have a mirror at home? Or was this one of those critical selfie situations?”
28. “I will rain down judgment on you.”
29. “Hey as5hole, just wanted to let you know, you look really cool.”
30. “Ummmmmmmm…I didn’t see anything. I promise.”
31. “Sweet heart, you do know I’m right here, right?”
32. “I immediately regret this decision…”
These 16 Cakes Are So Mean You Won’t Be Able To Stop Laughing. Unless You Get #2
You can’t get much harsher than this.
The most heartfelt sentiment.
This is for someone who really loves or REALLY hates soccer.
Nothing says “Happy Birthday!” like a giant coffin.
Mmmm, adult diapers and Viagara…delicious!
I call a non-poop piece!
The ideal cake is one that is both delicious and also absolutely terrifying.
I love thinking about the deteriorating condition of someone’s breasts when I’m eating dessert.
That face is just everything.
What a wonderful reason to buy a cake!
Possibly the least appetizing cake that has ever been baked.
We all need a good reminder every once in a while.
Hope they didn’t have lamb for dinner…
For your friend who wouldn’t shut up about their damn birthday.
Four year old boy called 911. The responder was nervous about his emergency, but eventually it turned out to be a pretty funny and cute reason to call. Even though it wasn’t an emergency, he did what he was told to do. The boy – Johnny – wanted help with his math problem about subtraction. He did as he advised, call someone in case he needed a help. Such a sweet child.
This video was uploaded by Pharmacist Tara Willmott to Facebook, and it’s gone viral. This young boy arguing With girls about the whether outside. It is sprinkling or raining outside.
At one point he argues “No, you’re pretty and you’re not real. I’m real.”
When the young girl in green taps him on his chest while making her point, he says “You poked my heart…”
I heard it as “You BROKE my heart” and it just made me want to reach into my laptop screen, scoop him up and hug the stuffing out of him. What a sweet, sensitive, adorable boy! The argument was simply cute.
The other girl was super cute as their go-between though – “say sorry.” She definitely has her head on straight.
I watched that little boy at least 10 times at work today. I couldn’t do anything for a good hour. I just laughed right along with him and his AMAZING laugh.. and along with his handsome dad. :)
8-month-old Micah (a boy) laughing hysterically while at-home daddy rips up a job rejection letter. This video has over 78,000,000 views already.
Are you a Vargas girl ? An Elvgren model ? Take our quiz and find out !!
You Would Never Guess What’s In This Hole In The Ground
Atlas Survival Shelters
How To Enter & Exit
A Popular Trend
Did you know the bomb shelter business is booming? Beyond wealthy people snatch-up and installing survival shelters, there’s a cult following featured on a National Geographic channel, called the ‘Doomsday Preppers’ show.