How to get a clear skin with some simple tip which you can do easily.
#1 Don’t Pop Pimples
Popping a zit could push infected material even further into your skin. This leads to scarring, redness and swelling
#2 Use Speakerphone
Try to avoid putting objects that collect dirt, oil, and skin residue—like your phone!—directly to your face.
#3 Don’t Overwash
Don’t wash your face more than twice a day. Your skin could become dried out and irritated, and it requires some of your natural oils for maximum health.
#4 Don’t Scrub
Again, scrubbing can lead to irritation. Use gentle, circular motions. No matter how hard you scrub, that zit won’t disappear!
#5 Use the Right Lotion
The American Academy of Dermatology recommends a lotion containing benzoyl peroxide to decrease oil and bacteria.
#6 Clean Your Accessories
Your glasses, sunglasses, or nose ring could be littered with bacteria. Clean them frequently to avoid breakouts.
#7 Avoid Headwear
Have pimples on your forehead? Ditch that headband or hat—they collect oil and deposit it on your face.
#8 Sleep Clean
#9 Rinse and Repeat
#10 Avoid Sun Damage
Use suntan lotion with a high SPF for your face. A tan or sunburn will worsen your acne—even if you think it’s masking the blemishes.
#11 Eat Well
We suggest foods high in omega-3 fatty acids—such as salmon, walnuts, or soy beans. These will help reduce inflammation.
#12 Use Vitamin E
You can take a supplement in pill-form or apply a liquid variety directly to your face. Be patient—it may take a few weeks to see results.
#13 Do Your Laundry
Wash your pillow cases and sheets often—once a week, if possible. Your face spends a third of its life resting on a pillow, so make sure it’s a clean one!
#14 Stay Hydrated
Drinking water often—doctors recommend at least 2 liters a day—should start to give your skin noticeable benefits within a week.
#15 See an Expert
If you just can’t seem to get rid of your blemishes, it’s probably time to see a dermatologist. Think of it as an investment in your health and beauty—it’s sure to pay off!
A professor of chemistry wanted to teach his 5th grade class a lesson about the evils of liquor, so he
produced an experiment that involved a glass of water, a glass of whiskey and two worms.
“Now, class. Observe closely the worms,” said the professor putting a worm first into the water. The worm in the water writhed about, happy as a worm in water could be.
The second worm, he put into the whiskey. It writhed painfully, and quickly sank to the bottom, dead as a doornail.
“Now, what lesson can we derive from this experiment?” the professor asked.
Johnny, who naturally sits in back, raised his hand and wisely, responded, “Drink whiskey and you won’t get worms.”
Sunset is one of the most beautiful phenomenon happening in the world. When sun is about to leave from our view, it give us amazing scenery of sunset. Everyone like to enjoy the beauty of sunset. Catherine Opie – an American artist specializing in issues within documentary photography – once said, ” The biggest cliche in photography is sunrise and sunset “. Everyone like to take amazing pictures of sunset. Here are some beautiful sunset pictures around the world.
Sunset picture from Portugal, a minute before sunset taken on 2007.
Evening Twilight in Joshua Tree, California, USA displaying the separation of orange colors in the direction from the Sun below the Horizon to the observer; and the blue components scattered from the surrounding sky.
Sunset taken at Salinas River State Beach, in Monterey County, California.
Sunset Reeds, North Shore Port Lincoln
A red sunset near Swifts Creek, Australia
The sun, behind the clouds, above the mediterranean sea
Sunset at ocean in san francisco.
Sunset from Brighton Beach with Pier and vessel on horizon, East Sussex
Salford Skyline at Sunset
1. Funny Mug 11OZ I’m not a Princess. I’m a Queen, novelty and gift, mom, sister, girlfriend, wife, her, best friends, long distance, friendship, by Yates And Franco
2. Funny Mug – Yet, despite the look on my face, you’re still talking – 11 OZ Coffee Mugs – Inspirational gifts and sarcasm – By A Mug To Keep TM
3. Funny You May Speak Now 11OZ Coffee Mug Novelty
4. I’m trying to be awesome today, but I’m exhausted from being so freakin’ awesome yesterday – Coffee Mug By Heaven Creations 11 oz -Funny Inspirational and sarcasm
5. Funny Mug – This is my cup of care. Oh look it’s empty! – 11 OZ Coffee Mugs – Inspirational gifts and sarcasm – By A Mug To Keep TM
6. Best funny gift – 11OZ Coffee Mug – The F word and verb definition – Perfect for birthday, men, women, present for him, her, sister, brother, wife, husband or friend.
7. Funny Mug – I’m Not Always A Bitch, Just Kidding – 11 OZ Coffee Mugs – Funny Inspirational and sarcasm – By A Mug To Keep TM
8. Funny Guy Mugs Coffee Makes Me Poop Ceramic Coffee Mug, Brown, 11-Ounce
9. How About a Nice Cup of Shut the F*ck Up? Coffee Mug
10. Funny I’m Not Always A Bitch 11OZ Coffee Mug Novelty, Office, Job
11. Funny Guy Mugs Yet Despite The Look On My Face You’re Still Talking Ceramic Coffee Mug, Black, 11-Ounce
12. Some days, the best thing about my job is that the chair spins.11 oz Coffee Mug – Funny Inspirational and sarcasm
13. Funny Mug 11OZ – I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed. William Shakespeare. brother. Cool Birthday gift for coworkers, Men & Women, Him or Her, Mom, Dad, Sister
14 Funny Mug – Classy, sassy and a bit smart assy – 11 OZ Coffee Mugs – Inspirational gifts and sarcasm – By A Mug To Keep TM
15. Funny Mug – Grammar Expletive and Rude – 11 OZ Coffee Mugs – Inspirational gifts for friends and sarcasm – By A Mug To Keep TM
16. Funny Coffee Mug, Emoticon/Emoji Smiley Face, 16 OZ White Ceramic Novelty Fun Coffee Mug – Great Novelty Gift For Men, Women, Grandma, Grandpa, Friends, Boss And Teacher! Great Work Gift!