Hollywood has been always buzz with celebrity gossips and controversies. Who got divorced, who got married, who is dating whom – these seem to be the highlight of all celebrity gossip websites and newspapers.
But have you ever wondered what happens to them after they have passed away? Know disturbing and mysterious details regarding their death below.
1. Marilyn Monroe, died on 5th August, 1962.
A glamorous actress of the 20th century, Monroe died in 1962. One of the most beautiful women to have ever walked on Earth, her death was rather tragic. Post-mortem revealed that she died due to acute barbiturate poisoning
2. Paul Walker, died on 30th November, 2013
Paul Walker was famous for his role in the “Fast and Furious” movie series. He died in 2013, owing to a car accident. Investigations revealed that he was driving insanely fast and lost control of his car, crashing it into a pole in Valencia.
3. River Phoenix, died on 31st October, 1993.
4. Anna Nicole Smith, died on 8th February, 2007.
5. Princess Diana, died on 31st August, 1997.
6. Selena, died on 31st March, 1995.
7. Whitney Houston, died on 11th February, 2012.
The woman who sang the famous song “Greatest Love of All”, Whitney Houston died in 2012 in a bathtub of her hotel room. Post-mortem later revealed that there were lots of drugs such as cocaine,marijuana, Benadryl etc.in her system, which probably caused her death.