Not only you, even I, being a very normal person, didn’t know about this. I am right now in a state of shock and disbelief. It turns out that I’ve been approaching life all wrong, and thus really need to improve upon it. I bet you have to too.
No, I’m not talking about our relationships, jobs, or eating habits. I’m talking about the very common everyday things that most of us just fail to realise, hacks so very simple that you won’t be able to accept the fact that you didn’t give them a thought. These are 25 such hacks. Prepare to rethink your stark beliefs.
1. If you put a wooden spoon you used to cook a dish over the top of the boiling pot used, it prevents the water from bubbling over the pot’s side and spoils the taste of the dish.
2. Placing Your Straw into Your Soda Can through the Can’s Tab Prevents it from floating up, up and away.
3. You’re ethically supposed to use a cup plunger for your sink and flange plunger for your toilet. But sadly most of us use the same plunger for both sink and toilet- hopefully after washing thoroughly after one use.
4. If you aren’t able to get this, yogurt containers like the one in the picture are actually meant to be flipped. Most people don’t know this.
5. If you make just a few small cuts in an orange, it actually rolls out in an orderly, nice, non- sticky fashion.
6. You as a parent are supposed to pull out the sides of the juice pack so that your kids can hold them while sipping the juice and prevent it from spilling.
7. Use a paperclip to press the reset button on the printer’s ink cartridge when it says you’re out of ink. This provides you a bit of extra ink for emergency printing.
8. Prevent your extension cords from getting separated with this easy and handy trick.
9. Peeling from bottom up is the best way to peel bananas, it doesn’t damage the fruit.
10. The hole on the handle of a pot is meant to hold the spoon used for cooking.
11. There’s a tab on your aluminum foil’s side which keeps the foil intact while you unroll it. You probably never noticed this!
12. Flag of toilet seat cover is supposed to be placed in the front, not in the back.
13. If you happen to have a little bottle similar to this one, you can hack pitting a cherry with ease.
14. You’re supposed to use not more than a dab of toothpaste, and not rinse your mouth afterward with water.
15. You’re supposed to convert you Chinese food takeout container into a plate- but if and only if you’re sure that you won’t have any leftovers.
16. Your perception of a cupcake was so very wrong.
17. The beer bottles’ long necks are meant to be put to use to hold them. That way you avoid heating up your beer with your hands and also get a good grip.
18. Spread your kitchen cups’ edges for easier access. Do try it, it’s useful.
19. Don’t scrub your blender to clean it. Instead, blend dish soap and water and rinse.
20. To dispense a Tic- Tac with ease, just flip the container on the side and gently open the tab. The box is actually designed to present you with just one mint at a time.
21. It order to ensure even distribution, store peanut butter upside down.
22. This one’s a semi rude but useful like hack- while using the elevator, long press and hold the close door button to prevent the elevator from stopping.
23. Instead of using and destroying your nails, use a staple pin remover to remove keys from key rings.
24. While using Bobby pins, the curvy side should be put against the hair.
25. That’s why they constantly kept falling!
Do share this with your friends and family and give them useful life hacks! And yes, did you like it? Let us know by posting your comments in the comments section below. Click the next post button to read another interesting post!