Water is really essential for keeping good health. Our body need a lot of water every day. It’s required to maintain sufficient amount of water according to our weight.
Now, Do you have any idea about how much water you should drink every day ? Actually, it’s not an easy question since the body of each individual varies. It depends on many factors including weight.
1. Water constitutes 60% of our body weight. It’s a vital compound and all systems in our body rely on water for proper functioning.
2. Our body loses a considerable amount of water through sweat, pee, and defecation.
3. Dehydration is when the body doesn’t have adequate water to do normal functions. Dehydration is very dangerous.
4. This is how much water you ought to drink each day as per your weight.
5. But, it is advised to drink 8-ounces glass of water each day.
6. Proper water consumption may cure many health issues including constipation, kidney stones.
7. Tips to drink more water during a day.
i. Drink a glass of water after you get up in the morning.
ii. Take a water bottle with you when you go out.
iii. Keep a bottle of water near your workplace.