You Have Been Using Sanitary Pads Wrong Your Entire Life
1. First you need to unfold the sanitary towel after removing it from the package
2. Pull your underwear down till your knees while sitting on the toilet.
3. Next, you need to reveal the adhesive present on the back of the towels by removing the strips. For those towels with wings, one main and two strips on the wings should be present.
4. With the adhesive part down, press the towels onto the crotch of the underwear. Next fold the wings by the sides of the underwear’s crotch and the press them against the underneath of the underwear. For sanitary towels designed to be used with thong underwear, you need to keep the widest portion of the towel facing the underwear.
5. Make sure that the sanitary pads are located correctly. When you pull up your underwear, the pads should cover your entire vagina.
6. Make it a habit to check every 2 hours whether you need to change the sanitary towels. It’s quite easy to understand this –the surface of the towel will be wet and it won’t be able to absorb any more fluid.
7. Remember to fold the used towels the exact way they were present in the package. Before throwing them out, wrap them in toilet paper.